Police are investigating the death of six cows from poisoning at a farm in Heilongjiang province after the surveillance system was cut off
On February 1, it was the first day of the first lunar month. It could have been a happy New Year, but Mr. Liu, a cattle farmer in Ahcheng District, Harbin city, Heilongjiang Province, had no festive atmosphere.The night before New Year’s Eve, the electrical switch in their home was pulled down, and their cows began to die. A total of six cows died, losing nearly 150,000 yuan.Local police are investigating the incident.Liu told Jimu news that he started raising cattle four years ago and this is the second time he has been poisoned.”The last time was in June 2020, when six cows were killed.A total of six cows died this time, with a loss of nearly 150,000 yuan. After the veterinarian analyzed the cow carcasses, I found out that the cows were poisoned by tetramine. The dead cows are still lying in the yard and will be disposed of after the police solve the case.”Now, Liu has only nine cows, and he has been taking good care of the rest of the cattle since the incident, replacing all the grass in the shed before, but there are still two poisoned cows in danger.”Now these two cows are in danger.”Liu said the cow began convulsing and foaming at the mouth after being poisoned, and he immediately called a veterinarian, who spent more than 5,000 yuan.Liu’s daughter said she received a phone call from her father on New Year’s Eve to learn that cows had died in the family.She returned home to learn that the night before New Year’s Eve, after the family had gone to sleep, someone had knocked down their electricity switch and none of the six security cameras had been installed in the house at the crucial moment.”On The morning of New Year’s Eve, WE found that our house had no electricity. In the afternoon, our cows began to react. Two of them died that day and four more died the next day.We found that someone had been there and we found a pair of used sponge shoe covers around the house.”Liu, the village secretary, told Jimu news that she learned of the incident from the police.”A few days ago, when the police called me and asked me to help them adjust the surveillance in the village, I learned that one of the villagers’ cows had been poisoned.The police have been looking into it for days.”Liu said.Extreme News reporters from the local police handling the case, the matter is still under investigation.More exciting information please download “extreme news” client in the application market, do not reprint without authorization, welcome to provide news clues, once adopted will pay.24-hour information hotline 027-86777777.